How do I deactivate my store?
If you would no longer like to have a store on Unqueue for Business, you can deactivate your account.
To do this:
- Open the Unqueue for Business app
- If you're not logged in, tap Log in, and enter your info
- Tap the three dots top right to go to the main menu
- Select User Account
- Scroll down to the the Manager Information section. There, you will see the option to Deactivate your account. Select it.
- If you are positive you no longer want to have an account with us tap "I'm sure - deactivate my account."
Note: Deactivating your account removes your store from our records and permanently deletes all of your products and other information that you saved on or uploaded to your Unqueue for Business profile. If you would like to deactivate your account, you'll be required to enter your account password, after which you'll be automatically logged out.
If you need a short break, or are undecided about what to do, you can switch off your store instead of deactivating it. This maintains your records, making it easier to resume operations, should you decide to do so.