How much does it cost to use the app? Can you explain the fees?
Unqueue for Business is based on a monthly order subscription model. You receive one month free from signup, with unlimited orders. If you choose not to move to a paid plan after this month, you will be automatically placed on the Starter level plan, which is $0 for up to 15 free orders every month. Once you approach this number of orders, you will be prompted in app to upgrade to one of the following paid monthly subscriptions:
- Go-Getter (US$30 for up to 200 orders)
- Pro (US$90 for up to 1000 orders)
- Enterprise (US$200 for up to 5000 orders)
- Our Platinum package is a custom, unlimited access solution for businesses with multiple branches, or marketing and distribution companies. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.
Packages are billed through the app, using Stripe.
- Unqueue charges 6.5% of the order total +TT$3 for each credit card or VISA Debit card payment processed through the app
- Unqueue takes 6.5% of the order total on all delivery cash orders made through the Unqueue delivery network
- Money received from credit card transactions and/or cash delivery transactions is transferred via ACH to your bank account on the first working day of every week
Unqueue doesn't charge a service or processing fee to your shoppers. The price they see on your store is what they will pay.